For a while now I have been running this site using Wordpress as the main CMS. For the last few weeks I have been dealing with the site getting hacked 3 or 4 times a week. Regardless of the security tweaks that I tried to implement to stop this, it was still happening regularly.
Quite why it was possible to change many of my files that should have been protected I do not know, possibly due to a bad plug-in, but I cannot be sure. So by Friday morning I had had enough and it was time for a drastic change, I had now been using Wordpress for a while and I feel that I have tried to get the best out of it, yet it has failed me on numerous occasions.